Friday, July 31, 2009

It's a Hard Knock Life!



The wind was blowing...can ya tell??

I took my grandkids on a date with Grandma the other night.  We went to "Annie" at Tuacahn.  They wanted to go to Pirate Island Pizza first, and then on to the show!!  They loved it!  It was so fun to watch their little faces, and to see Abbie sing with some of the songs.  They both loved the dog the most!  After the show, Abbie said, "Grandma, I pee'd on your leg during the play when you were holding me!" I said, "You did WHAT?"  and she proceeded to tell me that while she had been sitting on my lap during part of the show, she had pee'd on me!  I said,  "Abbie, why didn't you tell me you needed to go potty, I would have taken you out!"  And she answered, "Cuz Grandma, I didn't want to miss any of the show!"  Is that cute or what?  After a long night,  They had a sleep over afterwards.  They were so tired!  I love my grand babies soooooo much! We had so much fun!









No comments: