Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh Where Oh Where Have We Been?

It has been a LONG time since I posted any pictures on this blog! I guess I better get on the stick or give it up! December brought Mitch, Robyn, and Malia home from Iowa, Christmas, and our 30th anniversary! Yes, thats THIRTY years!! We had a WoNdeRfUl month! Christmas is alot different when the kids are all grown, but that doesn't mean it isn't good...just different!
It was so much fun having Mitch and Robyn stay with us for two weeks. We didn't see much of Mitch, he was studying the entire time for his National Dental Boards. Poor guy! We are crossing our fingers that he passed with flying colors! I'd hate for him to have to take that test again!! Our Holidays were filled with Family, Fun and lots of YUMMY FOOD! My three favorite things!!
Lonne and I opening a gift from the kids... it was a picture of all
FIVE of our grandkids...my favorite present!
Robyn and Malia
Four of the Five grandchildren...Sadie was too tired and MAD!
Lexie and Robyn showed up at lunch with the same "New" shirt on!
The funniest part was that Gretchen showed up a few minutes later with the
same one in a different color! I guess that's what happens when I get them the same
stuff for Christmas!!
Gubler Girl's Holiday Lunch at Pasta Factory. Notice Gretchen's shirt...same
as Lexie and Robyn's only hers is blue!
Christmas Morning...opening some awesome new dishes from my sweet hubby!
Sadie loves her little cousin, Malia!
Christmas Eve at Grandma's...Mitch, Robyn and Malia
Baby Ty's first Christmas...He fit's in his stocking!

No comments: