Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Summer Day in Panguitch...

A few weeks ago, we decided to go to Panguitch to fix a fence at the ranch and to take the kids to the "Baloon Festival".  Gretchen and Dave went up the night before, and we met them there early Saturday morning.  It was a beautiful morning! The weather was so COOL compared to St. George!! While the guys fixed fence, the kids and I explored, caught grasshoppers, played in the river, and had a GREAT time!  I love spur of the moment outings!  We had wonderful time, and the Balloon Festival was awesome! (Pictures coming...when Gretchen gets them loaded! ha!) Gretchen took all the pictures on her good camera.... I have to steal them from her blog so I can keep them for my files, too!! 
 Thanks Gretch! She takes the best pictures!




Lonne was in his glory with all of us up at the ranch with him!  We definitely need to do it more often! Panguitch only has about ONE good month out of the year...it's seriously the coldest place on earth most of the time!  The other day, we were up there, and when we left, it was 66 degrees.  We got home and it was 103! I love that place in the summer, but I'll stick close to home in the winter!! 

1 comment:

Kassi said...

We love that place. We go up to the lake a lot during the summer. Or at least I did when I was younger. Now that we are never around for the summer. ;) looks like fun. We use to go up and camp during the deer hunt. There are a lot of fun 4 wheeler trails up there.
Love the pic.