Lexie's Dental Hygiene Graduating Class of 2009(Lexie is on the far left, front row)
I am such a proud mama right now!! My kids are so much better than their parents!! After four years of lot's of hard work and studying, Lexie just passed her Dental Hygiene Boards. She is on her way to a wonderful career in the Dental Hygiene Field. I seriously don't know how she does it!! Some of the mouths she works in are absolutely disgusting!! She showed us some calculus she scraped off of someone's teeth the other day, and it made me gag! She is pregnant, and it doesn't phase her!! I'm so proud of all three of my kids, Gretchen for her degree in Elementary Education from SUU, Mitch for his degree in Biology/Zoology at SUU, and then on to Dental School, and now my little Lexie for passing her boards and graduating from Dixie State in Dental Hygiene. Their mom and dad have a different kind of degree... a degree from SHK... the "School of Hard Knocks"!! It doesn't pay much, but seeing my kids excell, is pay enough for me!!
5 comments:
Yea for Lexie!! I am so proud of her, too!!
Way to go Lexie - you should be a very proud mom!!!!
Good for Lexie! That is so awesome!
Lexie is a very hard worker and it shows. What a doll she is. I wish her the best of luck with her new career and motherhood. I love all your kids. Congrats on the new baby boy Partridge!
that is so awesome...way to go lex. i admit - im totally jealous!
Post a Comment