Me and my girls at Lion King
"It means no worries for the rest of your days, it's our problem-free philosophy...Hakuna Matata!"
Yep, that's what my philosophy is....Don't worry be happy!! ( Or at least that's what Lonne says!) We took a girl's trip to "Lion King" at the Mandalay Bay this last week-end. I had seen the play before, but it was my girls' first time. We all loved it! The costumes are absolutely amazing! We had lots of fun shopping, eating out, and just being together for a couple of days. It was fun to shop for the new babies coming into the family. We have 5 babies due in the next 4 months on my side of the family. 3 of my nieces, and Lexie and Robyn.....so that means lots of baby showers!! A special thanks to LeAnn for planning our Girl's Get-a-Way!! It was a much needed little vacation!!


2 comments:
I loved this play! I saw it in New York. My little brother and I use to watch this movie over and over and over when we were little so when we got to see it together in real life it was like our wildest dreams had come ture haha! It is all just so amazing to watch! I am glad you had fun!
Also how fun that there are so many babies! :) I LOVE BABIES!!!
Post a Comment