Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

OH MY GOSH, Halloween is so much fun with grandkids!! I was in my glory this year with these cute little pumpkins! Cam was "Dr. Terry", Abbie was Little Bo Peep, with Sadie as her little lost Sheep! Little Ty and Malia were cute little pumpkins. We missed our little Malia being with her cousins, but we are so excited to have modern technology so Mitch and Robyn could send pictures on phones, facebook, and blogs!!! Isn't technology amazing?? I love it! Halloween as a grandma is twice as much fun as it was when the kids were little...I don't have to stress about the costumes, or get them ready, or take them trick-or-treating or any of the above!! I just get to make dinner for everyone, take pictures, love on all of them, and send 'em on their way! I loved it!
Malia
Little Bo Peep Abbie, Sadie Sheep, and Dr. Terry
Little Ty with his cousin, Abbie loving on him!
Grandpa and his cute little Ty Guy
Malia (wow! she looks like her daddy!)
Grandma having lunch with her kids....Abbie and Ty
Need a Doc? Call this guy!
Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep!
Oh there's the sheep!! Oh, Sadie....we love you!!
Gretchen and her "Mini Me"Sadie
Grandma and Abbie making cookies..so much fun!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those costumes are too cute! You make me excited to be a grandma Nancy! It really does seem like the best! So glad you are enjoying your little ones. Those two babies are so precious!

Lexie said...

I love all of these little kids so much!

Gretchen said...

Cute little kids!! I love them!!