Nothing makes me happier than spending
time with my grandkids!
Today, we made VALENTINE cookies. My kitchen was covered with flour, powdered sugar and valentine sprinkles, but the smiles on these three faces is worth any mess they can make!
These little kids keep me on my toes at all times! Cam is so FUNNY! When we were eating dinner tonight, he just quietly passed me his little
bottle of COKE and said,
"Hey grandma, do ya want a sip?" (He knew I would want a sip) so I said, "Sure, thanks Cam!" as I took a big swig of his COKE. When I handed it back, he laughed and said, "I GOT YOU grandma! I backwashed in it!" EEEeewwwwwwww! You should have seen the FLOATIES in that bottle! It was disgusting, but how could I do anything but laugh? He loves to "GET" us! The kid is a walking comedian at age 6...I can't wait to see him at 16!!
3 comments:
You are simply the best grandma!!
(Where are my cookies?)
Love ya my friend - Happy Valentines to you!!
You are the best Grandma ever!!! Those three little grandkids love you MORE than 'Enething' (as Cam would write it!!) They had so much fun with you! Thanks for having them over you cute little Grandma!!!
So fun! We just made sugar cookies last week! Yummy
Post a Comment