Sunday, February 21, 2010

BeAuTiFuL WeAtHeR!!



The weather has been so beautiful this week, I can hardly stand to be in the house!  We were going to go to Zion with all the kids but time got away from us so we just jumped in the car and took another quick hike with Lexie, Devan and Ty up in Snow Canyon.  It felt so good just to be outside wearing shorts in FEBRUARY! Our little Ty Guy loved riding in his Daddy's back-pack.  He fell asleep on the way down the hill.  Next time, we hope the whole family can be with us! 
After the hike, Lonne and I un-loaded our bikes and took a nice bike ride while Lexie and Devan drove the truck home.  It was a beautiful day...I think we live in the prettiest place on earth!  We are so lucky to be able to enjoy such beautiful scenery right out the back door! 
People travel from all over the world to see what we can see every day!  
We definitely take it for granted!  
Little Ty Guy loved the ride!

I don't know if it's just the bald heads, but these two boys definitely have a strong resemblance!
Ty LOVES his Grandpa!  He grins every time Lonne looks at him!
A FUN day!

No comments: