Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Iowa Girl's Trip

(Sorry Gretchen, I had to grab these collages
from your blog I didn't have any of these pictures on my camera!!)

Our Girl's trip to Iowa was so much fun. Gretchen, Abbie and I flew out to see Mitch, Robyn and Malia. The weather wasn't the best, but we made the best of it! Gretchen and Robyn ran a 5K while we were there. I bought some new running shoes, so Gretchen broke them in for me! She said she loved them so much she offered to buy them from me for half price since they were used! Ha! Good try! We had a fun time as you can tell by the pictures. Mitch was his usual "Goof-Ball" self...Is he really going to be Dr. Gubler in two years??? Seriously...no one makes me laugh like he does! We have so much fun together. Everyone thinks he looks just like me in these pictures...I don't really see it! I hope he doesn't look like me in the lower left corner picture! Geeze! Can't wait till they come home for the summer...I already miss my little Malia! She is so cute and I think she is going to have a funny little personality (like her dad?) Oh no!! It's always so much fun to spend time with my kids!!



Saying Good-Bye is always the hardest part! I didn't even cry this time!!
I am making some progress!!

No comments: