*Today was a perfect day...
*It started at the gym at my favorite Zumba class.
*Next was lunch with my girl friends for Sandra and Julie's birthdays.
*We had a three hour lunch, but it's never long enough.
*I LOVE my girl friends.
*I came home from lunch & Lonne had bought tons of flowers while I was gone.
*I LOVE flowers and Spring.
*He loves flowers as much as I do.
*That's one of the reasons I LOVE him!
*So we planted a new tree & lots of flowers.
*It was a BEAUTIFUL day... sunny and warm.
*I heated the hot tub.
*We relaxed in the hot tub after all that planting.
*While soaking in the hot tub, we drank Dr. Pepper.
*I LOVE Dr. Pepper.
*We listened to "The Bridge" on XM Radio.
*"The Bridge" is our new favorite XM station.
*I LOVE it because it plays all the songs from "Our Day".
*Yep...today was a perfect day!
Nancy, Tracy, Debbie (Sandra's hand on the left...she dodged the camera!)
Phoebe, Deana, Lisa
Julie, Leslie, Belle
3 comments:
You pretty much have 'the life'!! It sounds like a perfect day!! Nice and relaxing. Cute pictures of you and your friends.
love all your updates... love our lunches! jealous your husband loves yard work...lucky! that does sound like a perfect day!
I'd go for a day like that right about now! :) So fun!
I wanted to thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you and your girls sent me. They were gorgeous and totally cheered me up. Your support and encouragement means so much. My mom and I are lucky to have you in our lives. Thanks so much Nancy! Love you.
Post a Comment