Sunday, January 25, 2009

Menopause...???

Me, Gretchen, Lisa, Julie, Kim, Debbie, and Dixie
(one of the actresses from the play is in the middle)

No, it's not what you think....I'm talking about the Play called "Menopause"!! It was hilarious!! My girlfriend, Gretchen called me to see if I wanted to go to Vegas with her "other" Bunko group to shop, and go to a funny play called, Menopause. I was more than happy to take her up on the offer!! We had a great day at the mall, a yummy lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and dinner at PF Changs, then off to the Hilton to see the play. There were just four women in the cast and they were HILARIOUS! We laughed our butts off!! We could all relate to it in one way or another. After the play they invited anyone to go up on the stage and dance with the cast, so of course, we were right up there!! We had a great time... I feel kinda bad for the gal who couldn't go, but I sure was glad I was able to take her place!!


The whole crew! (A bunch or menopausal and Pre-menopausal women!!) Scary!!

No comments: