Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who had a birthday??

Our Little Sadie is ONE!!

I can't believe our little lady is already having her first birthday!! This year FLEW by! She loved being the center of attention for her little party. Gretchen simplified (for once) and just had grandmas and grandpas there (and Lexie and Devan). Oh Sadie, what did we ever do without YOU???

She looked so cute in her Petti-skirt with a cupcake top to match!
This is a BAD picture, my flash didn't go off!


This was Sadie's very own cake to poke and eat all by herself!
Gretchen, Lexie and I made the cakes...they turned out pretty cute for beginners!
Sadie loved her Birthday!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

How cute is she!!! I can't believe she is one already. That year flew by! Those cakes are darling. You guys are all so creative. I'm glad you had a fun New Year in Disneyland. We're going in a couple of weeks for Ellie's 5th birthday. Love that place! :)
p.s. Can't wait to get your New Year's card!

Gretchen said...

Oh my little Sadie...I can hardley believe she is one!! Thanks for all of your help on the cake, and for the darling 'cupcake' outfit and little toy. That little toy is her favorite one. She puts the ball up on top and pushed it down all by herself. She loves it!

Gretchen said...

I got my blog background changed so we aren't the same anymore. I found a new website.