
I'm not ashamed to admit, I LOVE American Idol...I have it set on my DVR so as not to miss a minute of it! I was really sad to see David Osmond get the ax, but I'm way excited about Taylor Vaifanua from little old Hurricane, UT. Since she is a Samoan, and my son is half Samoan (well he went on his mission to Samoa and he THINKS he's half Samoan!) and since she is from Utah, and since she is from
Southern Utah, and since she is sooooo talented, I plan on voting for her every single week! I'm on the Taylor bandwagon...want to join me?
5 comments:
CHEEEEEEEE-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
IOEEEEEE! Off gorze! Samoa mo Samoa supports Teine Taylor!
Fa'afetai lava! Nancy!
SaMoaLuffzsU!
I will have to get on the Teine Taylor bandwagon. She is darling.
And BTW....I so wish Rich and I could have been with you at that Lakers/Jazz game. We looked for you guys in the crowd. :) That was such a good game...GO Jazz!
Glad you got to be there in person.
I'm in! We will be voting for her all the way!! Gavin and I laughed thinking if she makes it to hometown week, we will for sure be in Hurricane with a big poster saying... WE LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!! ;o)
I'm in too, only the new way they are doing things, we don't get to vote for her every week. So diff. What did you think of tonight's?
Thanks for the message ... I know ... It's so fun that are babies are going to be so close! Lets plan a shopping trip! When is Lexi due?
Post a Comment