
Okay, what's up with the Jazz this year? They are so good one night and then they SUCK the next!! They have the potential to be so good, but they all keep getting hurt and can't seem to get it together! We are going to the Jazz/Lakers game tomorrow night, and I hope they don't get slaughtered! I really hate the Lakers, but I think Kobe Bryant is amazing, so it will be really fun to go watch him do his "stuff"!!
BTW: Concerning the David Osmond post below: I think he got ripped off! I had heard his MS came back and he had to back out, but I don't think it's true, cuz I saw him on FOX News the other night and it was LIVE and he looked fine to me! He was BY FAR the most talented one at the AI try-outs, and I'm ticked that they wouldn't let him go on. Can you say RIP OFF????
No comments:
Post a Comment