Sunday, March 1, 2009

Basketball and Babysitting




We have had so much fun going to Cam's basketball games and watching him get better and better every week! When he makes a basket, be smiles from ear to ear and looks over to all of us on the sidelines to make sure we saw it. Yesterday he yelled across the gym, (holding up two fingers) "Two baskets, and I swished it!" (meaning it didn't touch the rim!) His cute personality makes everything ten times funner! (Is funner even a word?) Last week he knocked his teeth on someone's head, and he lost his front tooth a couple of days ago! He looks so cute, but so big! It almost made me cry when I saw him! He now has three missing teeth!
This picture just says it all....He gets so excited when he makes a basket!

This last week, Gretchen and Dave finally took a little get-a-way to Vegas and I stayed at their house with the kids. We had a GREAT time! Abbie wanted me to wear my purple pajamas so we could be twins! We had so much fun! When Gretchen and Dave came home, even Sadie didn't know if she wanted her mom or her grandma! When I was leaving she reached for me... looked back at Gretch... and then reached out for me again! That's a shocker because she is such a mommy's girl.... of course I LOVED it! Ha!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are sooooo dang lucky to have you grandkids right here...I am glad you got to stay overnight with them. That is the one perk I get with my grandkids not living here. When they do come to visit we all live together, under one roof, for weeks at a time.
Gretchen's kids are darling...and they are getting to be so big!
Miss not seeing you more often.

Gretchen said...

How cute...I didn't know that you wore your twin jammie's! Thanks for babysitting!! You are awesome! The kids loved it! They have the best Grandma!!

P.S. Cam didn't knock his teeth on someone's head...the ball hit him in the mouth!! Silly Grandma!

Nancy said...

He told me he knocked it on someone's head! Silly Gretchen!