And for the rest of you out there, here's 50 facts about this OLD MAN:
1. He hates to be in the lime light, and he is going to HATE that I posted this about him!
2. He thinks his grandchildren are the cutest kids anyone has ever seen!
3. He loves strawberry pie.
4. He has a phobia for nose and ear hair
5. So he is constantly sitting in front of the magnifying mirror with tweezers!
6. He loves to shave his head with the clippers.
7. He always eats everything on his plate,
8. And everything left on my plate!
9. He went to Santa Clara School where he was one of 8 kids in his class.
10. He wrestled 112, 119, and 128 weight classes in high school.
11. His first date was with ME!
12. His first kiss was ME!
13. He was named The Young Farmer and Rancher of the Year when he was 29 years old.
14. He loves beautiful black cattle.
15. He loves team roping.
16. He loves to play baseball, basketball, and football.
17. He is competitive... to the point of dangerous!
18. He's really good at raquet ball, but hardly ever plays.
19. He reads magazines on the toilet.
20. That's the only time he reads!
21. He is a perfectionist.
22. He is a very talented decorator and designer.
23. He likes to take me shopping.
24. He loves a bargain!
25. He won't pay full price for anything for himself, but will pay whatever it costs for me!
26. He is a phobe about how trees should be pruned.
27. He loves to sit on our back porch and look at his farm with the sprinklers running.
28. He is a great snow skiier.
29. His favorite place to eat is Texas Roadhouse.
30. His second favorite is Bajio.
31. He snores, but doesn't think he does!
32. He loves to take me on trips.
33. He loves his family.
34. He just learned how to do the internet!
35. He's always been scared of computers!
36. He built our first house when he was 18 years old.
37. He's always thinking of ways to make a dollar.
38. He can mend, make, fix, and do anything!
39. He loves a bargain.
40. He won't drive a car or truck without nice wheels on it.
41. He thinks his kids are perfect.
42. He has no tolerance for people who are always late.
43. He hates cats!
44. He walked when he was 8 months old!
45. He has loved me since 7th grade!
46. He loves to plant lots of flowers in the yard.
47. He is very emotional....and I love that about him!
48. He's an avid JAZZ fan.
49. He wants to go to EVERY major league baseball field in the nation...so far he's been to 7
Wrigley Field, Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium, Anaheim, Coors Field, Padres Stadium, and Dodger Stadium.
50. Did I mention he loves a bargain?

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Lonne!! I loved learning a little more about you!! Who would have thought a true Dutchman loves a bargin!?! ;o)
Happy Birthday!!!!! I dont think I have seen any of the pictures you put on here, I wish we could have been there today to celebrate! We love you!
You forgot to mention how HILARIOUS Lonne is and how easy it is for him to make people laugh. Happy birthday Lonne! We all love you! I also love that the only time he reads is on the toilet...why did that not surprise me? ;)
p.s. I can't believe Mitch is going to be a DAD!!! Congrats on the two grandbabies you will be getting soon Nancy. So fun!!!
Happy Birthday Lonne!!
Hope you had a good one! I can't believe you are that old!!!
Love ya - Tracy
Cute Post!! Happy Birthday Dad!
to my first friend:)I do believe we truly bonded in the hospital! Can't believe we are this old! Hope your day was happy!Such a cute post in your honor! Your a lucky man!
Nancy what a great post about Lonne! Hope he had a fabulous birthday - taking you shopping!!!
Post a Comment