Monday, March 22, 2010

FORTY EIGHT is GREAT!!??


Make a wish.....

I wish..I wish...I wish I were YOUNG again! No, not really....someone once told me to "embrace" my age, & that's what I'm trying to do! March 12 was my & Devan's birthday! It has been so fun to share our big day since Dev has been in the family! Birthdays are such a love/hate thing for me...I HATE getting older but I LOVE parties, family & friends! We had a fun family lunch at Honolulu Grill (Devan and I both love that place!) I always pack on a couple extra pounds during the week of the big birthday! Yikes! I went to lunch & dinner with friends, two family lunches, a yummy dinner with my sweetheart, dinner & cake with Devan and Lexie. That's alot of food for one little birthday! Gretchen and Dave were gone on a trip to Dallas, we missed them! :( Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family for making my 48th so great!!

Jen, LeAnn, Bonnie and Me...I love these ladies? Girls? Gals? Women?
whatever they are, I love em!
Dinner with Lexie, Devan & little Ty Guy

Happy Birthday to US!!
I think Devan looks more like my son, than Lexie looks like my daughter!
What do you think?


I've been havin' birthday parties with these girls for 40 years now! Yep, we are getting OLD!
A few friends were missing, & two of them dogged out of the picture, but I love 'em all...I don't know what I would do without them!


Hot Tubbin with the kids!

5 comments:

Melanie Spendlove said...

One thing about you Nancy - you know how to celebrate! Looks like your birthday WEEK was so fun!!! And, you don't look a day over 30!! How do you do it?!?!?

Phoebe said...

yeah no fair....you look way too good for 48! Love your get away and those darling babies together!! so much fun! Looks like such a fun, fun time!

Gretchen said...

I was so sad not to be with you on your birthday!! Looks like you had a way fun birthday week though!! So many fun lunches and dinners!! Happy Birthday to you!!

Anonymous said...

Sure.... take your camera and takes pictures of the groupie when I am not there.... thanks alot my friend - ha ha
Glad you had a great birthday!!!

LeAnn Hafen said...

What a fun week for you. I'm glad that I got to be a part of it. I love ya!