
The Birthday Boy
Today, Lonne joins me in the "Forty Eight is Great" club! Happy Birthday to my sweet heart of 30 years! (Well 35 if you count all the years we have been together since childhood! ) I had some really great pictures, but chose only a few, due to scanning time and sparing both of us the embarrassment! He's lost a little hair on top, but other than that, he's just as cute and tough as he always was! We have grown up together! He raised me, and I raised him...maybe that's what's wrong with us! We're going to have lot's more March birthdays together! I love you, babe...Happy Birthday!


Cute little guy...looks like he is a little smart alec even at age six!!






4 comments:
Happy Birthday to my Daddy!! I LOVE the pictures!! The top one is so funny! I don't know if I have ever seen that!! The second one is hilarious...it is just how I picture him as a kid...just a little Sh**!! Funny, Funny!!
Cute pictures! I swear you guys look like you were about 12 years old when you got married! You both still look young!
Ha I love these! I think gretch looks like ty in that last one. I wanna see all of the pics you have. Happy birthday daddy!
these pictures are awesome! haha. Lonne! o he cracks me up! You guys are so cute. That first picture looks exactly like mitch! I thought it was him until you said lonne.
Post a Comment