Our Blog Book
My sweet daughter compiled my "LAME" blog into a blog book for my birthday! I am so excited about it! You see, I am NOT a journal writer, nor have I written anything for my life history, so if it's going to get done, this is the ONLY way to do it! It's fun, it's easy, it's fast, and the finished product is AWESOME!! Now I have a whole new outlook on blogging! Up to now, I have basically done it to keep my pictures in a safe place online, and to keep Mitch and Robyn up-dated on the family events while they are away at school. I am setting a new goal to try to write about past events as well as present, so in the end, my history will be compiled!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, to Gretchen for showing me HOW TO blog, and for
re-creating my silly little blog into a beautiful book for all of my posterity!
2 comments:
That is an awesome birthday present! Tell Gretch my birthday is in a week or so and I haven't finished my book for 2009, I would love for her to come and do it for me! ;o) Blog books are the best!
I am glad that I inspired you to 'jounal'!! It is the best way to get things down...plus you have all o fthe pictures to go with it!
Your welcome, mi madre!!
Post a Comment