We had our "30" year class reunion this past week-end. We had such a great time! We had 91 classmates on the first night and I don't know how many came to the dinner the second night, but we had a good crowd there, too. It was so fun to see everyone...I thought everyone looked the same. Apparently Lonne looks a little different, because three people had to ask him who he was! Ha! I think the bald head threw them off! Someone said they hated high school and wouldn't go back for anything in the world....I loved high school! I wouldn't want to go back, but I loved all the experiences I had, and the friends I met. I am thankful every day for my friends,
and that we are still as close as we ever were way back then....and before!!
and that we are still as close as we ever were way back then....and before!!
Give me a big "D"!!
This is a picture of a bunch of "girls" who are now 48 but think we're still 18!! Ha! We had a blast talking and laughing! Has it really been 30 years? CRAZY!!
Robert, Lonne and Stan....still lookin' HOT after all these years!
Leslie and P.T.
Me, Lonne, and Tracy
Lonne asked Tracy to go skating in 6th grade. She turned him down by saying, "We don't go skating...we go bowling!" She will never live it down!
Part of "The Party Committee"...Mike Legg, Me, and Kevin Ganowsky
Yeah, we're a little older, but we still know how to have a good time!!
Getchen, Lisa, Sharon, and Me
Sharon moved to St. George when we were in High School. She lives in Texas now and has always made a special effort to support our reunions. She's still as HOT as ever!
So fun to see all our classmates!!
Bob, Kris, Nancy, and Lonne....aka Malia's grandparents!
Kris and I have been friends since 5th grade. I love sharing Malia with my friend!!
Kris, Debbie, Kathy, Marcell, Michelle, Deana, Lisa, Phoebe, and Nancy
It was so fun to see some of the girls who moved away...wish we would get together more often!
Gretchen, Lisa, and Sharon
I want Lisa's teeth!!
Nancy, Debbie, and P.T.
We had so much fun dancing to the band! They played some of the great songs of our day!
Fun times!!
5 comments:
what a dang fun weekend! LOVED seeing and visiting with everyone! love that class of "80"!
so I just saw on your blog that you and lonne got called to serve a mission! My parents are next! haha. But seriously, how wonderful. You guys will be great! but that would be hard to leave your family!!!!! I'll pray for you :)
Looks like you two were the life of the party! So fun. I can just see you all jammin' to your old tunes. :)
Thanks again for the earings Nancy! You saved me. They looked perfect for our pictures. I forgot to leave them with my mom so I'll get them in the mail to you. Thanks again!
Cute post!! Dean thought Larene had made up the 80 - 80 - 80808080 - 80 cheer and I told him that if he would have gone to school a little more than he did he would have known it. ha ha I was so glad when he went to work and everybody there knew it!!
It was a fun weekend!! Thanks for all of your hard work!!
You are a bunch of 18 year olds in 48 year old bodies!!! I do have to say...lots of them look OLD though!! You and your friends just don't age!!
Looks fun! And, I am sure that you were the life of the party!
Post a Comment