Monday, November 1, 2010

Our sweet little stinker!

Our cute little Stinker didn't have a very fun Halloween...
She fell down the stairs and knocked her two bottom teeth out!
She also fractured her little jaw.
She spent her Halloween in the Emergency Room.
She can't eat any solid foods, and no binky:(
Grandma can't quit crying about it.
I'm so sorry, my sweet little doll:(

(If you want to see the graphic picture, click on Mitch and Robyn's blog)




I love this little doll!!


The other kids had a Happy Halloween....

Halloween is so fun when you're the grandma!  You don't have to worry about making all the costumes...you just get to enjoy the finished product!!  I love it!! 
We sure missed our little Malia! 
 .
 Ty, Abbie, Sadie, and Cam

Sadie was being such a pill!  She wouldn't get in any of the pictures.  
She was too busy eating her candy!

Ty is just learning to walk...so cute!

 Sadie was NOT going to look at the camera for anything!!


Abbie will ALWAYS pose for a picture! She's such a doll!


Halloween dinner consisted of everything orange....well, except for the ham.
Orange jello, orange squash, orange rolls, cheesy potatoes, and a yummy pumpkin dessert!
We even had home made root beer! Yum!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all the costumes! It looks like it was a nice night for trick- or - treating. I wish we could have been there. That Halloween dinner looks very yummy!

The Ashtons said...

Oh poor Malia! That just turns my stomach! I love your halloween dinner. You are an awesome grandma!