Wednesday, December 29, 2010

100 year flood..AGAIN?

Our Corrals were just part of the river!


Who would have ever believed that we would see another 100 year flood in our life time?
It rained for one week straight...I'm serious.  I don't think it ever stopped raining!
The river rose rapidly.  Luckily, Lonne and the boys moved the cattle out of the corrals at 5:00 a.m., or they would have gone down the river if they would have waited much longer.
Lonne and I woke up to the loudest raging river sound I have ever heard!
He raced in to wake up Devan and Mitch, they called Dave, and headed down to the Corrals.
Just in Time!
What a mess!!!
This is the last thing we needed while we are trying to prepare to leave for New Zealand! :(
The pictures don't really do it justice...it was unbelievable!
Lots of digging to do if it ever dries out enough before we leave!
If not...I guess the boys will have a fun "Spring Project"!


The arena
The Santa Clara Bridge
The Virgin River at the Bloomington Bridge

1 comment:

The Ashtons said...

I cannot believe those pictures! Unbelievable!