We had a fun Family Home Evening with the Haywards and the Burdetts on Monday night.
First, we met at the Hayward's house and had a short little lesson.
I had the boys find some ordinary things around the house and we dressed Hicku up in the
"Armor of God"
Hicku doesn't look very happy in the pictures, but I think they boys had fun.
Whai, Hicku, and Jacob
After our short lesson, we drove to Burger King to get a BURGER!
We had a good time...we chatted so long, we thought we might need to leave a rent check when we left!
We love hanging out with these families! I hope they can meet our whole family some day!
Date Night
We've been trying to re-activate Renae and Mahana ever since we got to Gisborne.
We found out that Reuben and Nara grew up with Mahana, so we planned a date night with all of them.
We went to "The Wharf" for a nice dinner. We had lots of fun!
I think everyone had a great time! I hope they didn't mind hanging out with the old folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment