Monday, July 18, 2011

Zippy's Baptism

Zipporah got baptized on Saturday.  She wanted Elder Gubler to baptize and confirm her.
I felt kinda bad about that because Elder Jenkins and Elder Keyes have been the ones teaching her...
we have only been to their house twice! Poor Lonne, he has the hardest time with some of
the Maori names! He practices the name over and over and over! ha! 
Most of the Maori kids have about five names! 
Elder Gubler and Zippy

 Zippy and her sister, Celia.  
Celia was baptized a couple of weeks ago.




 Lonne, Zippy, Celia and Me
I am holding the cutest picture and thank you letter that Zippy made for us.
I bought her some white panties for her baptism, and you would have thought I bought her the world!
She LOVED her new white panties! Zippy likes to sit by us at sacrament meeting.  I am
trying to teach her reverence! Her parents aren't members, so she has no clue how to act at church.
It's been amazing to see the change in Celia since her baptism! Miracles!
Elder Mayer, Zippy, and Elder Keyes

No comments: