Those of you who know me well, know that I HATE cats!
I hate how they sneak & slither around...
I hate their fur on my clothes...
I hate how they purr....
I hate their claws...
I hate their eyes...
So you can guess how much I loved having a
CAT
jump up in the chair next to us at a local restaurant!
Aahhhhhhhhhhh!
My feet have been KILLING me in this damp, cold weather!
The other day, I decided I didn't care what I looked like...
I wore my black UGGS with my skirt!
If you saw what people wear here in Gisborne,
you'd know that it doesn't matter what you wear.
you'd know that it doesn't matter what you wear.
ANYTHING goes in Gisborne!
And...it felt so good to have warm, cozy, comfy boots!!
So glad I swallowed my pride!
It's my new look till it gets warm!
This is Zoe and Ava...
Zoe is the chubbiest, happiest, sweetest little baby! I just wanna eat her up!
Ava is a doll! She reminds us of our little Abbie.
We are trying to activate their parents...
They invited us over to watch the All Blacks play Rugby the other night...
Good Times!
We fed the missionaries on Sunday...
It's always fun to have them in our home.
The best part:
Elder Leetham (from Vanuatu Island) and Benny (Tongan)
were so excited to watch the food go down the garbage disposal!
We are sooooooooooooo spoiled!
and sooooo blessed!
Benny (a boy in our ward here), Elder Cannon, Elder Leetham, and Elder Gub

1 comment:
Yuck, We are not fans of cats either. When I hear you talk about winter it makes me sick. I hate the cold and it's coming, it' going to be here before we know it and I'm not ready. ugh....
Post a Comment