Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And.... it snowed some more!!!



Tonight, we went to WalMart to help with the shopping for "Coins for Kids". It SNOWED the whole time we were in the store! When we got outside it was like a winter wonderland! When we pulled into our neighborhood, our house looked like a gingerbread house, so... of course... I had to take a picture! It is still snowing and when it snows, our satellite doesn't work, so Lonne is going crazy! Ha! It feels so good to have a quiet, peaceful house with no TV, and the snow falling outside! I'm finally in the mood for Christmas! I think this is as close to a "White Christmas" as we will ever get, so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

ha ha...sounds like the cussin at your house was the same as mine...men and no t.v. don't work! Eric kept saying..."what do people in No. Dakota and places where it snows all the time do? this is ridiculous!" I like you quite enjoyed it!!