I can't believe I have three grandkids sittin' on Santa's lap this year! Oh....I love those kids so much! They make me so happy! I bought a cute wooden house with 25 doors in it. It is a fun advent calendar that grandma fills with fun things and they take turns opening the doors each day. They have been so cute, patient, and they share so well with eachother. It was fun shopping for the "little" things! They have LOVED it! The other night I was holding my little Sadie and feeding her a bottle....Lonne looked over and smiled and said, "You are so happy right now, aren't you?" I kinda teared up and kissed my little Sadie and we both knew the answer to that question.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Christmas and Grand Kids....Love it!!
I can't believe I have three grandkids sittin' on Santa's lap this year! Oh....I love those kids so much! They make me so happy! I bought a cute wooden house with 25 doors in it. It is a fun advent calendar that grandma fills with fun things and they take turns opening the doors each day. They have been so cute, patient, and they share so well with eachother. It was fun shopping for the "little" things! They have LOVED it! The other night I was holding my little Sadie and feeding her a bottle....Lonne looked over and smiled and said, "You are so happy right now, aren't you?" I kinda teared up and kissed my little Sadie and we both knew the answer to that question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't being a grandma the best thing ever! Just love 'em Nancy, you never know when they might move across the country.... :)
I'm so happy I got to join the "grandma club" I love it! so much fun!
What a cute picture of those kids! (and such a great Santa). You so remind me of my mom. Happiest with a grandbaby in her arms. :)
Post a Comment