Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Are you SURE it's December?

Ok... I had to journal this one, too. Lonne just came in with broccoli and tomatoes from the garden. C'mon, it's December 3rd, and we're still getting vegetables out of the garden?? Too weird! But I love it! The tomatoes are a little green, but we didn't want to take the chance of them freezing, so we'll have to ripen them on the counter! I guess we're having fresh vegetables out of the garden for dinner tonight!! Yummmm...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it crazy?! I went and got a bunch of veggies from Grandpa Frei yesterday, they tasted really good!

You are right it really doesn't feel like December.

Unknown said...

I am not sure why this says Gavin, but it really is Lainee. :)

Erin said...

Isn't it crazy!? I'm still not used to Christmas in San Diego. It's been 75 degrees and I'm still in flip flops. The only way you can tell it's Christmas is because lights are on all the palm trees. :) I have to head to Utah to get my cold weather "Christmas fix" so I hope your temperatures drop a little soon!