Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bye Bye Bev!


Last week was Beverly Vowell's retirement party at Snow Canyon High School. I can't even begin to tell you how valuable this lady is to that school! She will never be able to be replaced! My thirteen years at SCHS were some of the best years of my life because of the ladies in the picture above. They taught me everything I know (well all the good stuff anyway!!) I went into the job basically illiterate! They both took me under their wings and TAUGHT me. I learned so much from these ladies....from office skills, to finance, and most of all I learned LIFE lessons from both of them that I will take with me to my grave. Bev and LeAnn are two of the BEST women I have ever met. I feel it an honor to be their friend and to have been their co-worker. Thank you both for your example of integrity, hard work, and dedication both on and off the job. I LOVE YOU!! Here's to the three of us and a new phase of life!!

2 comments:

LeAnn Hafen said...

Wow Nancy, what a nice post! I loved working with both of you too. We had some fun times and made memories that will last forever. We just need to make new party plans now. You really are one of my favorite friends and I love ya tons!

Jennifer L said...

What a darling post about your cute friends, LeAnn and Bev. Those were some of your funnest times with them, weren't they? I love them both too!!!