Monday, June 28, 2010

A "Proud Parent" Moment


This is the COVER of the University of Iowa's College of Dentistry Book that will be distributed to all of the college students looking into dental school!  Dr. Mitch, you look so handsome!  I still love those dimples as much today as I did when you were a little boy! 
Am I proud? You better believe I am!

7 comments:

Kyler and Hillary said...

well how cool is that!? Mitch you are going to be a super star, haha.

Lainee said...

That is way cool! Lookin' good Dr. Mitch!

Frei Family said...

That is awesome!

Gretchen said...

That is SOOOO cool!! I am proud of my little brother!! He is a cute dentist!!! (and a little goofy, too!!)

Melanie Spendlove said...

Dr. Mitch has a great ring to it. He looks awesome on that cover, you should be proud!!

Bonnie said...

You should be Proud! Dang Proud! It is a such a cute Mitch smile. Glad we got to say hi to him.

Phoebe said...

ah so handsome! way to go Mitch!! you make us all proud!!