Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Grand Baby Update....

I was looking at my kids' blogs this evening and had to download some of their pictures for my files. I decided to post them even though they have already done the same...so if you have already seen all these pictures, sorry! I had to save them for my blog book!
I cannot believe how fast my grand babies are growing up! It makes me sad, but they are just getting more fun every day!

CAM...

This is Cam's 7th birthday party...Laser tag with 20 kids....oh my gosh!!!
Cam is a fish in the pool! He can do flips off the board and on the trampoline! Cam is a natural comedian and always has us laughing! He's just getting too big, that's all there is to it!

I wrote a book for Cam since he is my first grandchild. It is called "Before I was your Grandma" It is a simple little book with pictures of me as a baby, a child, a teen, a wife, a mother, and then as HIS grandma! Cam is such a sweet boy! He is so loving and always has a big hug and kiss for his grandma and grandpa. He loves the farm, and rides his bike down all the time to go bird hunting. He even did the chores all by himself while we were gone to California last week. Cam loves sports and is getting so good at all of them! We love to go watch him play ball!
I love my little man, Cam.


ABBIE...

Oh Abbie Dee, what a doll you are! Abbie is our little performer! She loves to sing, dance, do gymnastics, swim, and have one on one time with grandma! She is such a good big sister to Sadie. When Sadie gets in trouble or has a hurty, she always goes to Abbie! Gretchen always has her dressed to the nines with her hair in the cutest hair styles I have ever seen! Abbie is so patient to sit and let her mommy try new things with her hair!


Abbie loves swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and she is a little fish!! She is practicing her cheerleading jumps off the diving board!


SADIE...

My little Sadie, what did we do without you? You remind me so much of your mommy when she was a little girl!

This is Sadie's classic smile for the camera. She is the sweetest little girl! She is finally potty trained and we are so proud of her! It was a BIG DEAL to get her to realize she is a big girl now. When we would try to tell her she was too big for diapers, she would just say,
"I a baby!"
She loves being the baby of the family! She is in dancing now, and loves it! Oh, Sadie girl, we love you so much!

Sadie's swim suit has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!



TY...

Our little Ty Guy melts my heart! He is the happiest baby I have ever seen! He always has a huge smile for his grandma and grandpa when he sees us. He, like Sadie, reminds me so much of his mommy as a baby it is like dejavu! He loves his cousins and laughs and laughs whenever they are around. He especially loves Cam! He loves balls already! I think he is going to be a ballplayer...(I don't think he's gonna have a choice!) He is just starting to crawl...watch out Devan and Lexie!




Malia...
And last but not least...our little Malia Lani! She is such a little doll! She's crawling all over the place now, and standing up to things. She is so excited to come HOME to Santa Clara next week to see her grandmas and grandpas and her aunts and uncles and cousins! Malia has the funniest little personality! I think she's going to be a little HAM like her daddy! I hope she gets her gorgeous looks from her mommy! Oh, Malia, we are so excited to have you come stay with us! Grandma and Grandpa can't wait to kiss on you!! We miss our little Iowa girl so much!


People always told me how much fun grandkids would be, but I didn't realize how much till I got my own! I remember when I was pregnant with Mitch, I cried one night to Lonne and told him I was so worried I would never be able to love another child as much as I loved Gretchen! I had no idea how much love this heart of mine had in it!! And now it has come full circle...I wondered if I would ever be able to love another grand baby as much as Cam...And the love just keeps on coming!! I love them all so much and can't wait to watch them grow and progress every day! I love being a grandma!

7 comments:

Lexie said...

CUTE post!

Nancy said...

That's cuz I have such cute grand kids!

Melanie Spendlove said...

Gotta tell ya, that picture of Sadie in her swimming suit is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! You do have darling grandkids! Isn't being a grandma the best thing ever! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Agree Love it!

Anonymous said...

Agree Love it!

Phoebe said...

absolutely DARLING kids!! so much fun... i can't believe how fast time flies :( weren't those just ours kids one day ago? wouldn't trade being a grandma though :) love you

Gretchen said...

Oh I LOVE this post!! You do have some dang cute grandkids!!! I love them so much!! What little sweethearts! They are lucky to have such a fun Grandma, too!!