Sunday, June 13, 2010

Still Sexy at SiXtY!!!


I had a surprise belated  birthday party for my friend, Bonnie, the other night at Bunko!  She loves parties...especially when they're for HER! It was a beautiful evening out on the back porch!  We just talked, laughed, and relaxed till the wee hours of the morning!  I love my Bunko Friends...and I LOVE Bonnie!  We call each other "Yellow Buddies" because  we are both "YELLOW" personalities according "The Color Code".  We are definitely two peas in a pod!  


Happy Birthday Bon!

4 comments:

Lexie said...

Looks like it turned out so cute and fun!

Erin said...

That is one HOT sixty year old!!! What a fun party. My mom had a blast. So sweet of you all to do that! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! But than again when do you and your girlfriends not have fun! Happy Birthday Bonnie!

Jennifer L said...

A fun night for sure! Thanks to Nancy for throwing the party. Bonnie loved it, and that's what made it extra fun. I love our Bunko friends too.