Last week-end, Lonne and I flew to Iowa to see our little Malia for her 1st birthday. Mitch and Robyn took us to one of their favorite places to visit in the fall...Wilson's Apple Orchard. We all had a yummy HOT apple turnover with cinnamon vanilla ice cream. OH MY GOSH...I can't even describe how good it was! My mouth waters to think about it! Seriously...probably one of the yummiest things I have ever eaten in my life! The orchards are full of all varieties of apples. It is absolutely beautiful! Rolling hills of apple orchards. People come from all over to pick apples and eat the yummy baked apple treats. We also had an apple cider doughnut, and an apple cider slushie. I wish we could have gone there one more time during our visit...I have been craving another yummy turnover ever since we left!
This picture does not do the turnover justice....it was as beautiful as it was delicious! Ha!
The Mums were beautiful, too!
You can see one of the orchards in the distance. The trees were changing colors and it was gorgeous!
Grandma and Grandpa had so much fun with their birthday girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment