We challenged the Elders to come with us on our run up Kaiti Hill
this week for P-day.This was their first time going up the hill, and didn't know what to expect.
this week for P-day.This was their first time going up the hill, and didn't know what to expect.
We had a great time....lots of huffing and puffing together!
The Views were beautiful, the company was great, and the work-out was even better!
We stopped at the Fitness Trail to let the guys show their stuff on the high bars...
Everyone was already TOTALLY out of breath from the stairs, and the hike so far...
Elder Fiu just wasn't tough enough!! Elder Webb killed him on the bars!
Elder Fiu had to stop with the kids at the Playground to take a breather!
This kid is athletic!!! I felt pretty good when he had to stop!! Ha!
Don't quit on us yet, boys! We're only half way to the top!!
I think Elder Jenkins is taking his pulse to make sure he's not going to die! Ha!
I think Elder Jenkins is taking his pulse to make sure he's not going to die! Ha!
Elder Fiu and Elder Webb...so relieved to finally reach the top!
It's definitely a Kodak moment!
Elder Gubler, Elder Fiu, Elder Webb, Elder Keyes and Elder Jenkins
This is what it looks like as we are running back down the hill...
I knew better than to run in front of Lonne...I looked to my side and realized be was behind me!
That always means he's got the camera! Aaahhhh!!
Notice the leaves falling....we still can't get used to it being Autumn in April!!
The trail is so pretty...the pictures just don't show how pretty it really is!
Uh-Oh...Lonne's behind me again!!
The Elders took the short cut over the train tracks as we ran back to our apartment
Taking a little break on the dock after a good work out!!
We met at the church a little later for a mean game of Bball....
I had to join in on the action to make the teams even! Ha!
I was wearing a sweater and my black UGGS...
(Lonne MADE me post this picture)
And just to let you know...Lonne and I beat the Elders!
(Well....I guess Lonne beat the Elders!)
Tuesday... I wish you could see how hard it is raining!!!
This is the lawn at our back door.
This is the lawn at our back door.
Lonne thinks the pool is going to over flow if it doesn't stop! Ha!
Needless to say, we are taking an extra long lunch...hoping it lifts soon!
When it rains in NZ,
it REALLY rains!!!

9 comments:
Alright, who is that attractive boy in the grey shirt? DANG! He is so attractive! Haha but for real. Tell him I like his shorts and shirt! I gave him that shirt like a year ago! I didn't think he took it with him! So glad you are getting him into shape, he needs it! And even better, he beat Elder Fiu! Looks like you had a blast! I think you should make him go every week. :)
Oh and by the way, you look dang good playing basketball! You've got skill. :) Good job beating the Elders! Haha!
Another cute post girlfriend! Looks like you had a fun P-day!! I bet those Elders are loving you and Lonne!! None of them will want to get transfered after getting fed dinners like that. Tell Lonne hello!! Love and miss you!!
That's what I need to be doing right now...Instead I'm reading your blog while eating a sugar cookie. ha Looks like fun!
You are my exercise inspiration. I love how motivated Lonne & you are to keep it up on the mission. Totally impressed!!! Love you tons!!!!
What a fun P-day!! Way to get those boys in shape! You and dad look so cute! I love the basketball picture!! I can't believe how beautiful it is over there. I still can't believe that you LIVE there!! You are going to miss it so bad when you get home!! Enjoy it while you are there!!
Oh how I love reading about your mission and seeing all the beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!!
That looks like fun! I want to run up Kaiti hill with you guys! It looks beautiful there! I wish we could come visit. Tell Elder Fiu "e tatau ona ia faamalosi! e tatau ona siampini e tama Samoa."
Post a Comment