Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Visitors from HOME!

A tour group from St. George came to Rotorua (near Taupo)
so we drove up to see them!
Cindy Frei and Penny Barben bought us dinner...
Cindy also brought me a bag of candy! Good stuff like Laffy Taffy,
 Chicko Sticks, and Tootsie Rolls...stuff you can't get over here! :)
It was so fun to see friendly familiar faces!!


Windy Sullivan, Cindy Frei, Us, Sam & Dave Jeppson, Penny Barben

Cindy with Elder and Sister Gub

I just love Penny! I can't wait to get back to my gym classes with her!

Sam and Dave Jeppson

Windy Sullivan

Stasha and Tanier Glauser

Maori Dinner
and show
 Lonne got called up to do the HAKA


Kingston, a foster child of Aroha and Peter French...
They say he is usually really stand offish, but he clings to me and hugs me
wherever we go.  
We saw the on our morning run...he came running and jumped in my arms!
He is so sweet! 
The French family is trying to adopt him.
I hope it happens soon, so he can have a stable home!

First sign of Fall....
I'm not ready for it!

No comments: