THANK YOU to EVERYONE who came out and supported our event again this year! We had another huge turn-out! We are so excited to be able to give out 4 generous scholarships again to four lucky high school kids! We miss Chelsi, but know that she would be so proud to see everyone running in her honor! Happy 23rd Birthday, Chelsi!
Words to describe "Chelsi's Run"
Amazing!
Emotional!
Sweaty!
Friendships!
Exciting!
Love!
Hot!
Fun!
Kim, Julie, Gretchen, Belle, Kris, Nancy, Tracy, Deana, Phoebe....Best Friends FOREVER!!
Where are Lisa and Sandra??
Tracy, Me, Gretchen
Me (Cheeser Cheeser) and Lon (My biggest supporter!)
A funny thing happened this year....It was almost time for the race to start and I knew I better hit the bathroom before I ran, so I booked it into the church to go potty...meanwhile, the gun went off and I heard it as I was leaving the church bathroom! UH-OH! I WAS SUPPPOSE TO START THE CLOCK! I flew out to the starting line and couldn't find Lonne through all the people, but when I did, he had covered for me and started the clock...a little late...so the REAL runners think they got a GREAT time! Ha! Hopefully it will make them want to come back next year!!
A funny thing happened this year....It was almost time for the race to start and I knew I better hit the bathroom before I ran, so I booked it into the church to go potty...meanwhile, the gun went off and I heard it as I was leaving the church bathroom! UH-OH! I WAS SUPPPOSE TO START THE CLOCK! I flew out to the starting line and couldn't find Lonne through all the people, but when I did, he had covered for me and started the clock...a little late...so the REAL runners think they got a GREAT time! Ha! Hopefully it will make them want to come back next year!!
The Groupie...Hot and Sweaty after running in 103 degrees! The girls who look nice and fresh DIDN"T RUN!! Party Poopers!! (I think Debbie must be sneezing! Ha!)

No comments:
Post a Comment