Monday, August 2, 2010

GARTH BROOKS

Mitch's Birthday was on the 19th of July.  He is the biggest Garth Brooks Fan in the world...so...a few months ago he got online along with all the other millions of people, and got tickets for all of us to go to Garth at the WYNN in Vegas right before his Birthday.  He informed me that it was his birthday present!
I'm so glad he took the initiative to get the tickets because we had a GREAT time!  It was probably the best show I have ever been to.  I was a little nervous at first because it was just Garth and his Guitar.  But HOLY COW...it was amazing!  He is such a funny guy, great entertainer, and fabulous singer.  He sang everything from Meryl Haggard to Cat Stevens, to Elton John to James Taylor...and the list goes on and on!  He entertained for two and a half hours straight...it was so good I never wanted it to end!
This is the stage before Garth came out.... He came out in a black hoodie, Car Hart jeans, leather work boots, and a baseball hat!  So cool and so Garth!
The "FAM"
Besides his Wedding Day, This is the happiest I have ever seen Mitch!  He was absolutely in his GLORY!!
Dinner at Cheesecake Factory in the FORUM mall before the concert
The front Foyer of the WYNN was beautiful... I had never seen it in the summer! Loved it!
We had a great night!  We are all ready to go back to see him again!! For anyone who likes Garth Brooks at all.....it is a MUST SEE!! 

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

what a beautiful family! looks like so so much fun! happy birthday to mitch! love all your new posts! gunlock rodeo, plate of tomatoes makes my mouth water!! can't believe summer's coming to an end :(