Minute to Win it!
Lexie...In one minute or less, knock six empty pop cans off the stool with a rubber band!
Devan...In one minute or less, stack three golf balls on top of each other
(Failed!) He could get two, but not three!
Dave...In one minute or less, ride the rug around the room without using your hands!
He DID IT!
Cute mommies with their babies!
(I'm still waiting for Gretchen to post some pics so I can steal them!)
Ty is so tired after a long four wheeler ride!
4 comments:
Fun Times!
We have camped up there for years. It is where Rich shot his elk with his bow. My kids love the cabin idea....especially next summer when we will have 3 little babies. Looks like you all had such a fun time. Lucky you for having all your kids here for the summer.
Your trip to Panguitch looks so fun! I will definatley be taking Minute to Win it games to our next family gathering!
Ok Nance - where is the picture of YOU knocking over the cans? Post please!! ha ha
Post a Comment