Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Deb!!!

Me, Phoebe, Debbie

You're still 
FABULOUS at FIFTY!!!

I didn't have many pictures on my lap top of Debbie...
This was the best I could find.
I just wanted to wish my sweet friend a Happy Happy Birthday Today!
She is the first of all of us to turn 50...
She's a LOT older than me! :)
Four whole months!!!
Debbie and I have been best friends since fourth grade.
I love her more and more with every year that passes.
I can't wait to celebrate BIG with you when I get home, Deb!
I love you, I miss you...
Happy Birthday, my friend!


2 comments:

Phoebe said...

can't believe we are really turning 50! can't believe we've been friends for soooo many years!! we are blessed! thanks deb for starting it all off so gracefully! you look great:) I missed the birthday lunch too....getting a colonoscopy, freak we are old!! ha
love you two! so proud of you for spreading the good word, and changing lives!!

Debbie Parker said...

The happiest part of my birthday was your phone call!!! I loved it so much. I was really, really missing you and your phone call made my day. I celebrated for 5 day, so I guess one day for every decade. It was a great birthday. Yes, I am excited to party big time with you. Love you!!!!