HA! I am laughing out loud! That is hilarious. I thought - I need to check in on cute Nancy and see what she's up to. And then that dude pops up on the screen! Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor! ;)
Love your Thanksgiving pictures! What a neat experience you guys are having. You will be coming home before you know it! Did my mom tell you we tried to break into your house over Thanksgiving? Kenny and I are going to build a home and I wanted to see your laundry room organizers! We couldn't get in but were laughing because we knew you'd be laughing at us if you could see us sneaking around your yard. :)
Love you guys! Happy Holidays! And thanks for the laugh. Can't wait to see you again!
3 comments:
Now I believe....
HA! I am laughing out loud! That is hilarious. I thought - I need to check in on cute Nancy and see what she's up to. And then that dude pops up on the screen! Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor! ;)
Love your Thanksgiving pictures! What a neat experience you guys are having. You will be coming home before you know it! Did my mom tell you we tried to break into your house over Thanksgiving? Kenny and I are going to build a home and I wanted to see your laundry room organizers! We couldn't get in but were laughing because we knew you'd be laughing at us if you could see us sneaking around your yard. :)
Love you guys! Happy Holidays! And thanks for the laugh. Can't wait to see you again!
haha Dad your beard is looking good! Those legs look just like yours. This is a great pic.
Post a Comment