Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ohhhhhh I LOVE this baby!!!


The other day Gretchen came walking in with Sadie in this new little hat. We immediately oohed and aahed over her because she looked so dang CUTE! She KNEW she was cute and she was grinning from ear to ear! She waited for me to get the camera and then she grinned some more! Oh my gosh...I love this baby!!! She reminds me so much of my baby, Gretchen, its just scary!
Her looks, her personality, her chubby cheeks, the way her skin feels.....she even smells like Gretchen! I could just eat her up!

4 comments:

Sherie said...

WOW Nancy!! Another Gramma who feels just like me! With Melanies baby girl...I sit and hold her and look at her and it is like I'm back 26 years holding Melanie...she looks, feels, smells, just like Melanie did....it's amazing. AND the hat?..oh MY..the HAT!...gotta get one of those for each of my 3 granddaughters....LOVE IT!! And of course..Sadie is adorable!

Erin said...

I could eat her up too! I was so glad Gretchen brought her to Austiin's wedding because that is the first time I've seen her (aside from pictures on the blog!). She really does look like Gretchen...about time she got a baby that looks like her! What a doll.

Loved the pink gloves in the previous post - way to vaccinate in style! :)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable. All of Gretchen's kids are !! You are certainly blessed to have these grandkids in your life!!
I read Robyn's blog about her and Mitch's "Booing" experience - so funny!!!

The Ashtons said...

H sent you an invite to our blog, Nance. Tell me if you didn't get it! I can't believe that us cousins all have little kids now. They are so cute!
Love, Annie