Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Senior Games....NOT far in the future!


I have been taking score all week at the softball games for the Huntsman World Senior Games. What a KICK! I love it! I'm not kidding, there are 85 year old men and women playing in this tournament! It's awesome!I have volunteered every year for about five years now, and each year I just ooh and aah over these cute little old people out there playing softball. Well, it is hitting just a little too close to home for me now! I realized the other day, that I will be able to participate in these games in 3 1/2 years! Lonne is already trying to put a team together!! I am SICK about it!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

How funny!! I can jsut see the senior games being right up your ally!! You will kick BUTT when you are in them, too!! What event eill you be a part of?? You would be good on a softball team!! You have the SLIDE down good, and know how to take it for the team!! HA!