
Classic Mitch! Loving to dress up for Halloween definitely runs in the family!!

Gretchen looked so cute dressed up for Bunko
Sorry Lexie, I can't post your funny picture yet since you wore my costume!

The kids opening their Halloween Prizes!
I love Halloween! I'm not thrilled about staying home and answering the door for trick or treaters, but I love decorating for it, dressing up, and especially going out with Lonne after the trick or treaters have gone. We go
TRICK or treating to our own friends! Ha! We have a blast! We got new stuff this year, and I'm excited to surprise a few friends! Last night we had the kids over for a little get-together. My grandkids loved their Halloween prizes that Grandma gave to them. They're probably driving Gretchen crazy today with the screaming zombie dolls! I can't wait to see my little kids all dressed up tomorrow night. I made pumpkin waffles with yummy white syrup last night. They were so good! If you want to make them, go to my sister's recipe book online
Larsonfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com. The recipe is under breads.... I love breakfast for dinner. It's the only time breakfast tastes good to me! Signing off till I have fun pictures tomorrow!
1 comment:
How cute!! (Except for Mitch, that's not that cute :) Where did Gretch get that costume??
Post a Comment