
My little grandson, Cam, started kindergarten this year and this is his first school picture! This little guy is the light of our lives (along with his sisters!) I cannot believe he is already in kindergarten! How old does that make me? It just seems like yesterday that I took his mom to kindergarten and I cried when I left! Cam is the funniest little kid you've ever seen. He is making us laugh constantly! In pre-school he got the award for "The Best Sense of Humor" and it was well deserved! He gets so excited about everything! He is playing flag football right now and it is such a kick to watch! This little guy has added a whole new dimension to our lives. I smile when I just think about him!I love being a grandma!
3 comments:
Just saw this cute picture on Gretchen's blog. What a doll Cam is. Love that picture of you and Gretch holding him when he was a baby. Also love your neat friend pictures.
It was so fun catching up with you this weekend! Thanks again for all of your help with the food for Dayna's shower. It was perfect! Car and I really appreciated it.
Love you!
Hi Nancy, this is Wendy (Doney) I know you helped with Chelsi's Run. I have a question. Where did you guys get your shirts made? And for how much? You can write me back on the blog, or at kasonandwendyb@gmail.com.
Thanks
What a cute boy!! He is the light of my life, too!!
Post a Comment