Saturday, May 28, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....!!!!!

YIKES!!!

























We nearly got eaten alive by a vicious dog this week!

We were just happily walking up "Sandra's" drive-way..
All of a sudden... an angry dog came charging at us!
He was growling, barking, and knashing his teeth!
He lunged right at Lonne, but quickly stopped...
I slowly backed up as Lonne protected me!
Lonne froze in fear for a  few minutes...
Then he carefully escaped to the car.

We went back to visit "Sandra" the next day.
We pulled our car into that same driveway...
Stayed in the car and yelled her name!
luckily her window was open...
She heard us!

She climbed in the back seat...
We visited for a long time...
In our car!


The Lord protects His missionaries!
P.S.....
This dog wasn't only MEAN...
He was UGLY!


(Wish I would have had my camera....it was definately a Kodak moment!)

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Scary! ha I can totally picture it.