HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY
To my Mom...
I LOVE YOU soooooooooooo much!
Everyone tells me I'm just like you...
That's the BEST compliment anyone could ever give me!!
I love and miss you more than you'll ever know!
I'm so glad you are MY Mother!
To my daughters...
You are my best friends.
You are my best examples.
You are the beautiful mothers to my grand babies
I love you SOOOOO much!
I'm so glad I have been given the opportunity to be YOUR Mother!
To Robyn...
Thank you for being such a wonderful wife to my only son!
I have never considered you a Daugher-in-Law...
You are my other daugher.
You are a wonderful mother to my sweet little Malia
(and to Mitch!)
I love you SOOOOOO much!!
To my Mother in Law...
You are such a good example to me.
Thank you for being the wonderful Mother of my sweet husband...
You trained him up right!!
I love you SOOOOO much!
I must have done something right...somewhere along the line...
to be the luckiest MOTHER in the whole world!
My wonderful children sent me beautiful flowers
to celebrate the day that I became
THEIR MOTHER!
THANK YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
I LOVE BEING YOUR MOTHER!!



3 comments:
What a sweet post - it about made me cry! I love your family too! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
The last post from (Kyle) was from me (LeAnn). Tyson's friend must have been on my computer and I didn't notice. Sorry!
haha I was wondering who Kyle was. Cute post. You are the BEST Mom we could ever ask for! Love you SO much!
Post a Comment