"Deep Fried" Twinkie and Snickers Bar!!
Our Three GirlsWe are missing our sweet Robyn today....it is her 22nd birthday! I can't even describe how much we love this girl!! She is SO PERFECT for Mitch. I think she is the only one who could put up with him and all of his weirdness!! She is a doll! Robyn gets along with anyone...she is the most patient, kind, easy going girl I have ever known. She is so supportive of Mitch while he is attending dental school. She works so hard and never complains. I hope that as soon as he's done with school, she'll never have to work outside of her home again! We appreciate her and love her so much! We are so lucky to have her in our family! Everyone told Mitch when he got engaged, that he was marrying one of his sisters (because she looks so much like them) and I would have to agree, she fits right in with his sisters and we love her just as much! Robyn, We hope you have a good day today! We are thinking about you and we all love and miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment