Today is my sister's birthday! She's going to love these pictures I am posting of her! Ha! That's what sisters are for!! She is the best sis anyone could ever ask for...she has taught me almost everything I know (most of it good some of it not so good!) When it comes to anything domestic....she taught me how to do it!! She is the best cook, seamstress, decorator, creator of anything cute, and most of all she is my best friend! She made my clothes and formals when I was in middle school and high school, and they were sooooo cute (back then!) She taught me how to cheer so I could follow in her footsteps to be a Dixie High Cheerleader! She was the greatest 4-H leader for me and my girlfriends...we were the "Denim Devils" and she tried to teach us how to sew. I think we got the "devil" part down, but none of us really ended up sewing!! She was totally the "Dream" sister! Most sisters fight....but we never have. I can't think of ONE fight we have had, and that's pretty awesome!! She is still there to bail me out when I need help or advice. I would do anything for her, and I think she knows that....since I took a "Mango in my back" for her a few weeks ago! Ha!(It's a long story, but such a good one!)
I love you, Jen!! Happy 51st Birthday!


5 comments:
As a member of the Demin Devils, I would like to wish Happy B-Day to Jennifer! Many great memories! I love the Blog, and I'm very impressed. Thanks for sharing your family and fun with all of us.
Way to go Nancy!
Cute blog...and a sweet tribute to Jennifer.
Hope Jen is having a fun day today.
Any sister, who takes a mango in the back defending Jen, is my hero!
I am lucky to have you & Jen as friends...YOU are blessed to have her as a sister.
Happy Birthday to my cute Aunt Jen!!! The picture of her in her cheerleading outfit looks just like Amber!! I love all of the pictures!!!
What a nice sister! My mom loved that you did this post. Thanks for being there for our family. I laughed hard at the mango comment!
Sorry I never sent a comment on the day you posted my birthday wish. You are so sweet! I loved it. It made me laugh. We are DEVILS, DENIM DEVIS... The picture inthe plaid dress is hilarious. That was my 7th grade class picture. What was I thinking? I looked hideous in short hair. Why did our Mom think we looked cute in short hair? That dress always reminds me of when I tried to sneak out of the house in that dress wearing navy blue NYLONS and Dad caught me and had a complete fit, and made me go in and take them off. Thanks so much for the nice things you said about me. Yes, we've never been in a fight. We never will. Thanks for taking the mango hit in my defense. You are always there for me and I really appreciate it. I love you. Thanks again!
Post a Comment