We followed the beach volleyball the whole time during the Olympics, so it was so exciting to see them play. They were so freakin' good it was unbelievable! We also rented a funky bike to ride around on the beach paths. It made us pedal about ten rotations before the wheels would turn. We were suppose to stay on the beach path, but of course Lonne HAD to go up a huge hill (off the path) and I think I must have done all the pedaling because my calves are still in knots! I must have used a different muscle because of the position of the seat! It was a fun week-end, and great to get out of the heat! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees the whole time!




5 comments:
You did it! Looks good. I wish we could have been there too.
Looks like you guys had a good time. I want it to be 75 degrees here!! Lucky.
Way to go Nanc!! Glad we can keep track of you through your blog now... we'll get to see all the fun places you go!! Love the shout out to all your "old friends" too!!
love ya
Good job! Sounds like Santa Barbara is a great place!
I'm glad you joined me! haha
Those are some nice bottoms Nanc...ha
Post a Comment