
Every Monday morning I start off my week with ZUMBA! If you haven't tried it, you are missing out! Who knew that working out could be so much fun? Our class has every type of person in it, from young to old. I am a total klutz at it, but I love it! Our instructor, Sarah, is a doll. She is full of energy and she can move those hips with the best of them!! By the time we're done, I am sweating like crazy! Literally dripping! For those of you looking for a fun aerobic work-out, come join me at Rezults on Monday mornings at 9:15, or on Thursday evenings...it's a blast! I talked Dorothy Orton and her daughter, Amber into coming into the class this morning, they were hesitant at first but I think they're hooked! Anyone else want to join us???
2 comments:
I have a friend who is crazy about this. She talks about it all the time. Says it's the best thing in the whole world haha :D I guess now I might have to check it out. haha
I wish I didn't have to work so I could come join you. It looks and sounds fun!
Post a Comment